A downloadable game for Windows
Masterhacker is an early prototype of a game in which you intrude different computers and hack them. By hacking yourself through the levels, you'll be a real masterhacker at the end of the game.
Because it's an early prototype I called it the Pre-Alpha Release. So far, the game contains only one computer that you can hack as sort of a demo so you can see the potential of it. Once and while I upload an update with a new level.
To make a link between the different computers and levels, I will also develop a story in which a hacker plays the leading role.
All the music and sound effects are created in Cubase AI. The engine I use is the Godot Game Engine and the graphical design is done with Photoshop. The images I use come from pexels.com.
The soundtrack can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm4ffD2lsLVi9w58tgmefoEMEkmCDNrIH
- None of the characters in this game are real or based on real persons.
- The game is pure fiction and not meant to critisize any point of view.
All rights reserved to Rune Floryn
- Download the .zip-file and extract it
- Keep the .exe and the .pck file in the same directory
- Enjoy the game and have fun
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.